FM Lending is happy to announce an FHA Streamline Refinance Incentive. FML is offering to pay closing cost to help eligible homeowners refinance to a lower monthly mortgage payment!¹
To help make housing more affordable for home buyers and homeowners, FHA recently reduced annual FHA mortgage insurance premiums (MIP) for new mortgage loans. Refinancing into a lower monthly FHA MIP may help homeowners:
- Reduce an existing overall mortgage payment
- Reduce an existing mortgage interest rate
- Build home equity faster.
Now, FM Lending Services is offering to pay closing costs to help eligible homeowners refinance to a lower monthly mortgage payment!1
Refinance with confidence.
- Lender-paid closing costs – No out-of-pocket closing costs for borrowers
- No appraisal required – Use of original appraised value may help minimize declining value issues
- Favorable interest rates – Interest rates near historic lows
- No maximum income ratios – Changes in income may have less impact
- Quicker financing process – Helps facilitate faster loan closing
- Potential refund of existing FHA upfront MIP
Contact us for a complimentary mortgage pre-approval to find the right home financing option for you!
1. Borrowers are eligible for a lender credit toward closing costs on the Settlement Statement (HUD-1) for FHA streamline refinance loans, secured by a first mortgage or deed of trust (New Loan), subject to qualification, approval and closing. Lender credit will cover the costs of: orgination fee, appraisal fee, flood certification fee, credit report fee, title fee (including title search), and any applicable recording fees/transfer taxes. Cash back to borrower may not exceed $500.00. All eligibility requirements must be met no later than 2 days prior to the New Loan closing date. This discount is void where prohibited and is non-transferable, subject to the terms herein, and valid on all complete applications with interest rate locked between 1/26/2016 – 4/30/16.
All first mortgage products are provided by Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC dba FM Lending Services. (877) 275-1762. Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC products may not be available in all areas. Not all borrowers will qualify. Licensed by the NJ Department of Banking and Insurance. Licensed by the Delaware State Bank Commissioner. Also licensed in District of Columbia, Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia.
NMLS ID #75164 (NMLS Consumer Access at http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/)
Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC dba FM Lending Services. All Rights Reserved. (03/15)
NOTE: Please see program specific pages for details or speak with your local mortgage consultant.
By refinancing an existing loan, your total finance charges may be higher over the life of the loan.